Saturday, December 08, 2007

Shows!

I currently have ZERO tickets to concerts - that needs to change ASAP.

A band I just found, The Gay Blades, is playing The Annex on Fri, Dec 14 for $10. I read a blog posting that gave a rave review of their live performance. I believe it said they will "rock your face off" - Tickets only available at the door - anybody interested?

The Supersuckers are playing the Blender Theater at Gramercy on Fri, Feb 1 for $20. I've seen the Suckers twice, and they are a ton of fun. A good show to go with a PBR-drinkin group. Eddie Spaghetti gets it done with an acoustic, blue grass set for the first half and a plugged-in, rockin' second set. I would love to go, but might be on the road for work.

Anybody down for some Gay Blades?

1 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Anybody down for some Gay Blades?"

Hmmm... probably not a good thing to say to one's girlfriend, but, yes, I am down for some Gay Blades.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home