Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Buck 65, The Real Tuesday Welders and...

I've been catching up on my reading and have stumbled upon some artists I like....

Athlete new album is sounding good... check out Airport Disco
Highline Ballroom, Nov 8 - $18

Flobots and Ola Podrida are two of the artists playing (with The Airborne Toxic Event) on Fri, Oct 19 at Union Hall for $8 - Cass and I are goin!

The Real Tuesday Weld (Jazz/Electronic/Pop) Check out Last Words.

Buck 65 is a mix between Bloodhound Gang and Blackalicious. Best tracks are Pants on Fire and Shutterbuggin'. Bowery Ballroom, Nov 18 - $13

Division Day does a crazy cover of Depeche Mode's Enjoy the Silence.
Union Hall (Williamsburg), Oct 25 - $8

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you go leaving Cass on the side of the road again. We ALL know what happened the last time you two went out drinking in Billyburg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home