Me & My Mullet
About 3 years ago, Colin and I were watching a home video from my childhood. About 7 minutes into the video, Colin paused it and with horror said, "Oh. My. God. That's not a headband you're wearing, that's your scalp."He was right. I had never realized that I had had a full-blown mullet.
My mom recently moved and sent me two boxes of old photos... I didn't have just one mullet. I had many, many mullets...




4 Comments:
:: waits for scanned photos to be posted on your blog ::
The first photo is always #1 in my heart.
there's nothing better than business in the front and party in the back. you did looked a little too natural when you had that wig on a few halloweens ago...
"#1 on the side and don't touch the back
#6 on the top and don't cut it wack, Jack"
[Beastie Boys, "Mullet Head"]
Post a Comment
<< Home