Thursday, August 23, 2007

If I was a Reality Show...

Right now they'd be editing footage to make it look like I've lost my mind.

The cameras would zoom in real close, then cut to me laughing out loud with no one else in the room (they'd fail to show the amazing Watermark Office episode I was watching). They'd show me pour glass after glass of wine and then suddenly show me cursing at my packed suitcase, trying to find the toothbrush I carefully packed 15 hours ago.

I do feel like I'm losing it though because I was suppose to land in NYC 3 minutes ago, instead, I'm stuck in this humid, art deco nightmare for another night.

I've been in Miami - land of really nice people who are extremely stupid, and who can't drive, park, change lanes or cross the street without causing an accident - for almost a week. Think I'm exaggerating? Here's what I walked by on the way to get my car...


I need normalcy... I need New York.

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger george said...

ahem to that...
why are all the pics so blue?

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger BGGB said...

I need normalcy... I need New York.

whoa. you forgot the quotes around "normalcy"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home