Monday, August 13, 2007

PlayRadioPlay - Tonight

Before his show at the Knitting Factory Tap Room tonight, PlayRadioPlay is going to do a set at the Apple store in Soho at 6pm.

PRP is Dan Hunter, a kid genius out of Ft Worth, TX, who plays all of the instruments and composes all the beats you hear in his songs. He has removed my favorite song (Madi Don't Leave) from his web site, but Elephants as Big as Whales is a good track too.

For those interested in checking out the Knitting Factory show tonight, PRP is opening for Portugal. The Man, doors are at 7:30pm. I really wish I could go to both/either show, but I will be 35K' high, making my way back from Vegas.

Side note for To Live and Die in LA fans: 2LADILA opened for PTM many times in Portland, and Jake said they put on a hot show...

just puttin that out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home