Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

I have wanted to see Brand New play live for 4 years, and it looks like my birthday is coming 2 days early this year as I just bought tickets to their December 4 show at the Hammerstein Ballroom!

Brand New rocked the scene with their 2003 album Deja Entendu, I was hooked as soon as I heard "Quiet Things that No One Ever Knows."
I wasn't a huge fan of their 2006 album, The Devil and God are Raging Inside of Me - but the single "Jesus Christ" is one of my favorite songs.

Tickets are $25 and this show will definitely sell-out, probably before October. Thrice is opening.

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SWEAR I DIDN'T FORGET YOUR BIRTHD... what? It's just a saying?

Oh... yeah... I knew that. I was just testing you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home