Wednesday, August 22, 2007

September

With only one trip on my plate (and it's not for work - wooo!), here's how September is shaping up so far.

September 5: Against Me! at the Music Hall of Williamsburg [sold out]

September 5-9: Trashely will be in town for Rock & Republic at Fashion week, and a couple play days with yours truly

September 8: Oregon vs Michigan party/war at Barker/Fowler apt
Rules of engagement:
1. Must be an alum or die-hard fan of the Ducks or Wolverines
2. Must stand by one team and one team only, no flip-floppers
3. Must wear school paraphenalia in either green or blue because yellow (or "maize" whatever the crap maize is) is a non confrontational color
4. Must donkey punch Britz everytime Oregon scores
5. Must be ready to drink like a freshman at a frat party
6. Must be able to continue party, regardless of victor and join the BBC 12 (pub crawl) that will begin around 8pm.

September 23-27: Allison P. will be in town - yeah, Flippy!

September 26: Blue October/Shiny Toy Guns/Yellowcard at Nokia Theater

September 27: Plushgun at The Bitter End, tickets $5. I'm going to grab 5 tickets, 3 have been claimed. Listen to Just Impolite and let me know if you want a ticket.

September 28-30: Denver trip with Cass, Oklahoma vs Colorado game on the 29th.
Sorry, Cass. I won't bring it up on the trip...hahahaha.

2 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean, I'm rooting for Michigan, obviously, but... can I get in on the whole "donkey punching Britz" thing?

It just sounds like a lot of fun.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i object

 

Post a Comment

<< Home