Peeve of the Day
When I arrived at the elevator bank at work, there was no one there so, I pushed both call buttons. Less than 30 seconds later, with both lights still lit, a woman walks straight up to the buttons and pushes them.This really annoyed me because:
a) I hadn't had my morning dose of 32oz of Dunkin Donuts Iced French Vanilla coffee
b) she exemplified human stupidity
c) she doubted my super-elevator calling powers
d) all of the above
If you guessed d, you are correct and are now the proud winner of insight into my daily rage.

4 Comments:
it is unecessary to press the bottom button. the top one calls all the elevators. the bottom one specifically call the one that goes to the 32nd floor. double calling that elevator does not make it come faster. i've tested my theory. it's proven!
Blizz-
Can I see the numbers on your theory research? I'm not buying it.
Annie-
You are absolutely right. That woman is a total bitch. Sometimes when I see someone coming up to press the buttons a second time (after I've already done it), I casually race them to the buttons and hit them again before they can.
This often confuses people. They can see the buttons were pushed, but they weren't the ones that pushed them. It's quite a conundrum.
I miss your rage. Unleash it on everyone- spread the anger.
"Conundrum" - I'm so proud. AJ
Post a Comment
<< Home