Fundraiser in the 'Burg - This Saturday!

A message from the Ball and Chain (just kidding Colin...) I mean, a message from my man...
I know you are all humanitarians in your own right, so I would like to invite you all to come to a friend's fundraiser on Saturday, May 13.
My buddy, Brendan, works right now for Rocking the Boat (http://rockingtheboat.org). He is in the process of creating a non-profit that does the same type of thing, only in Maine instead of the Bronx. He is starting this organization with his older brother and younger sister, and it is called the Islesford Boatworks. This will be an all day event in Williamsburg (N.5th and Kent), on the roof of his building (a converted factory); cost is $20. The building is one block from the water, and sits across from a construction site that is empty. The view of Manhattan and the river is very, very nice.
Annie and I are going, and I invite all of you to come have some fun in the sun. In all honesty, I can't guaruntee that the beer will be free flowing all day, but the $20 is a write off... you just write it off (© Kramer).
Holla at Colin or me if you want to organize plans to meet up. Pass this along to anyone you think might be interested.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home