Sunday, October 01, 2006

Long Time No Annie

Yes, it's true, I've been Blogger-Free for about....wow, 3 months (Yikes!). In my defense, I had a pretty busy Summer... I travelled (FL, NJ, DC, VA RI), quit my job of 3 years, started an awesome job with a great company, and tried to enjoy all the great things that East Coast and NYC has to offer.

But who cares about Summer!? It's Fall, and it's beautiful in NYC! The temp has finally dropped to a comfortable 70 degrees and the rain hasn't quite set-in yet, but more importantly the concert line-up is INCREDIBLE!

So far, I have tickets to the following shows...
10/23 - The Kooks at N.6th
10/30 - Hellogoodbye at Irving Plaza
11/11 - Heavens at Mercury Lounge
11/18 - OK GO at Irving Plaza with The Kicks
11/21 - Rise Against and Thursday at Hammerstein Ballroom

Unfortunately, I might miss the only show I'm DYING to see, Heavens, because of work. Speaking of work, I'll be heading to Atlanta next week, and then New Orleans at the end of the month. In Nov we have a show the week of Thanksgiving in NYC, so I won't be able to make it home, but I will be home for Xmas, 12/20-12/28.

On Saturday, I watched the Ducks dominate the Sun Devils. The viewing took place at Blondie's, the new Oregon bar (right across from the Lucerne on the UWS). There were approx 70 Duck fans, and of that 70 was a handful of Lincoln kids, all from Jeff's grade. Pretty sweet.

Much love to West Coast. Can't wait to see you!

1 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you're back! Time for some new words, too.
AJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home