And Now it's Time for August
This summer has been a busy one, since the end of May, I've taken trips to Rhode Island, Wildwood Crest (NJ), Oregon, Chicago twice, Los Angeles and Charlottesville.I've seen a bunch of concerts including, Stars of Track and Field (twice), Fergie, Rooney, Brett Dennen, The Fray and Shiny Toy Guns. I witnessed the NYC Air Guitar Championships and had a lot of happy hours with good friends.
Like July, Aug/Sept/Oct are lookin like they will be nice and rockin...
Fri, Aug 3 - RJD2 Rocks Off concert cruise
Sat, Aug 4 - Robot Rock feat Andrew WK (special solo and dj set) at Highline Ballroom
Tues, Aug 6 - Cary Brothers, Stars of Track and Field and Priscilla Ahn play the Bowery Ballroom.
Thurs, Aug 9 - Blues Cruise with my office team, The Iguanas are headlining.
Fri, Aug 10 - Leave for Vegas for work, get back on Mon, Aug 13.
Aug 18 or 19 - Fly to Miami for work/play and will hopefully see my buddies Mike B. and Self Run Will rock out.
Aug 23, I'm back in NYC, ready to play with Steven (of Self Run Will) and his lovely lady, Kitty, who will be staying with me and Colin.
Hopefully, I will find some time in Vegas to plop down a few more words, but in case I don't here's a sneak peak at Sept...
Sept 5 - Against Me! at the Music Hall of Williamsburg (formerly N.6th, I think).
Sept 8 - Oregon vs Michigan in Ann Arbor... Annie vs Colin in Brooklyn.

2 Comments:
OOOOOHHHHH!! It's so on...
GO BLUE!
it IS on. go blue (i guess that means colin too)!
Post a Comment
<< Home